Re: Switching from ios to android, some advice?

I have not gone back to apple and I doubt I will any time soon. Here were some of my reasons
The new home button. This one, I could get used to. It is true that most modern androids don't have home buttons either but you just tap or double tap at the bottom of the screen.
The openness of android: Okay, I'm a geek. A hardcore geek. And I love messing with stuff, changing things, you get it. Apple did not let me do that as openly, or at all.
As I said those are a few reasons. I do not hate apple. I repeat. i do not hate Apple. I use Android for a phone, I still have an IPhone for things like the blindfold games, though I find myself using it less and less.
And in all honesty, why does it matter why RTT wants to switch? Maybe it's price. Maybe it's accessibility. And does it really matter? I think we should just be giving advice on what phone, not saying, "well I tried it and hated it." Not everyone is the same, you know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector