Re: Problem with Luna RSS

4:

Don't take this the wrong way, but if your program needs admin access to create directories, you've screwed up your program. I get if I were trying to write directly to c:\ or some sort of restricted path, but I'm not. It didn't work when writing to its default directory, c:\users\user\documents\whatever I think, and it doesn't work when I made a directory specifically for it to write to either. Honestly except for the somewhat odd interface, it seems like a pretty cool program, so I hope it gets fixed.

Re:  Thunderbird feeds

Can you pull down a whole feed and stuff? I ask because I found a podcast of Irish flute tunes, for example, so I'd probably just want to dump the whole thing in a directory. I'm not good enough to take advantage of them right now but I've finally found some online lessons, so I'll be learning. But podcasts have a habit of disappearing, so if there's something that's pretty useful like that, and something I'd want long-term, I tend to just grab it and hang on to a copy for myself. I also tend to like to organize stuff, e.g. of I'm pulling down random episodes of a podcast to save, I'll make a directory for them. Can I do that with Thunderbird? I've never really looked into it, guess it's time to check it out.