Re: Resources to Prepare for Technical Coding Interviews

I hate to revive old topics, but I didn't figure my question deserved it's own thread.
Someone mentioned Leetcode. I tried the website, got the classic 2 sum problem, and then couldn't enter my code. I couldn't even switch my language from C++ to C or Python. How do you use it? Is there something I'm missing?
Also, if you're wondering why I'm doing this... the answer is that I have way too much time on my hands. Waaay too much, LOL.