Re: Whoturnedoutthelights YouTube Gaming Streams

Oh boy, it's been a while. First update for the day, I decided to make a dedicated channel for gaming. I can't move my videos to it given the amount of videos that I already have, so they'll remain on my personal YouTube channel for you guys to check out. However, I've updated the link in the first post to show the new channel. Unfortunately, it'll be some time before I can start streaming again because of my computer problems, so I'll have to wait until I get a new computer. Anyways, those are all the updates for now.