Re: Legend Mud, What 4Dimensions should've been.

the quests I have gotten ahold of, though Ihaven't gotten much done is one where I had to get ingredients for a sausage.

It went like this, though I might have the name wrong.

Ask riederich quest

Friederich says he needs help making wurst.

Ask Friederich wurst

Friederich tells me he needs a bit of fennel and and an oak branch

set out to find those items and the player base was nice enough to actually go and fetch the fennel for me.

second quest.

Ask (woman) quest

woman says she needs help making bread

ask woman bread (saying woman, she had a name)

she says she need flour from the mill, water from the well, and honey for her bread.

Generally, the concepts behind the quests are okay, and the players gave me little nudges until I got the syntax right and they said that was pretty typical.

As for combat, you can attack multiple times per round, but the game clumps them all into a short explanation. I generally out-attack my foes right now 2 to 1 because of my agility. It just says "you attack twice and hit X times, a brief description about how hard I hit and the general state of a foe at the end of that period.

As for spam, it's about the same as DekuMuds tend to be, except maybe a little less but I'm pretty weak and haven't fought a lot.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector