Re: If you use reaper or skype, don't update nvda to 2020!

#EVERYTHINGISFAKENEWS
And for the record I don't believe this post was intended as fake news, but it does give off that impression.  People just don't know how to write anymore and noone coaches anyone else.  All of our ancestors are probably turning over in their graves at present wondering whatever happened to the time when you could read a friggin newspaper and actually get, you know, news out of it?  Or when the shoemaker/tin crafter/whatever came in from town and honored you with his presence on your farm and, you know, he actually told you stories of real things happening to real people in real towns in the real world and you could actually trust that it was real?  Rumors were one thing, but this?  This is just... I don't even know.
Here's what I do know... I don't trust anything anyone says online unless you can prove it from heaven to hell and back and then some.  Until then?  This crud comes off the internet and, solid reputation or not, you're just as likely as I am to mess it up somewhere along the way.  I'm going to try and varify for myself before just up and acting on anything.  NO hard feelings, BTW, but you're a simple-minded gherkin if you just flat out take me at my word as soon as I say/write something, too.  We're all being fed the same stupid story from the same sources even if the day and the hour are different.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector