Re: Possible project from RTT entertainment and Importical technologies.

It sounds good, but before asking for croudfunding you should make an efort and see if  you really can do it. THink in it as a hero's call team did,  launch everything once you have something to show and more than just ideas in your head, because, well, peopple gets good ideas all the time, but sometimes we just don't go ahead.
If it comes to a good end I can help you in spanish stuff, as other ofered help before, wish you the best on this. I may be paying for sure, but not unless I see more than words and ideas.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ThatBlindChemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector