Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game (May/10/19)

No walkthrough, it's pretty much, walk around and hope to trigger scenes.

You can play certain games, like playing pool in the lounge room with Anna or Eve, but if you ask me, I think the game of pool is based on luck.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Scenes trigger depending on the relationship level you have with each girl.

As I write this, the latest free version is 39B, so a few things have been added.

I have no idea why the author stopped posting here, it's been nearly an entire year, and the game has changed quite a lot since his last post here.

I like the fact that mini stories are being introduced in the form of watching something on tv or watching a movie in the theatre in town.

I'm sure there will be quite a lot to come, that is why I keep playing this game, even though at times, things can be quite repetitive.