a question abowt manamon 1, and, my answer abowt the yesterday topic

Howdy!
Let's start with the question about manamon 1.
So, in manamon 1, how can I see how many creatures I need to capture to complete the manapedia?
Si 2.
Regarding the sounds from STW, it seems that everyone misunderstood.
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.
What I wanted to ask was:
In the STW game folder, there is a folder called Data.
and in that folder, there is a sounds.dat file.
I didn't want to break any rules, only I didn't understand what it was, and I thought that if it was there, I thought I could listen to them.
I apologize, but, yes, it was my fault I mispronounced.
A good day