Re: need a programmer for upcoming assessible mobil game

Software developer with a couple decades' experience. Currently helping a company launch a product, which I've helped rebuild from the ground up. My request for a design document wasn't criticism. It, literally, would be the first step I took. If it arrived with bunches of spelling errors and vague details, I'd turn the project down.

Sorry to read that you felt criticized by our responses, but the best case scenario for anyone taking your project in this state is that they'll waste your money and give you something no one will be happy with. Worst case, they'll scam you. So I feel like we did you a favor, even if you don't see it that way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector