Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Hi.

Sooo everyone, I hope you all got your daily injection of disinfectant for today, we all know that this will help stop spreading the disease don't we?

On another note, Germany will decide on a future course next week. I'm quite happy that we actually have a health care system that works quite well and for everyone. And no people, this social system doesn't mean we're comunists you are so afraight about.

Greetings Moritz.