collaboration rhythm rage pack?

If you are like me, you get a rhythm rage pack idea, make the first level, and get stuck and quit. And no one wants to play a 1 level pack. So here is my question. What if we choose a theme, and anyone who wants to contribute, can make a level for the pack, so we have a pack with more than 1 level, but we don't overwhelm ourselves with the amount of time and effort. I have a theme to recommend, let me know if you like it.
PS, levels do not have to be made with the level creator. This is not an advertisement for it, lol.

The theme is blind devices. The different levels are:
cane, brailler, braille display, note taker, mounnt batten talking brailler, slate and stylous, of course an iphone level, mac level, windows, etc, and the list of blind devices goes on.

If you do not wish to contribute to making levels, but want to recommend a music track, that is cool. No levels can have lyrics. Make sure you know the original source of the music tracks before recommending them.

If the pack is released, we will put a credits file containing who made each file or recorded samples for the levels, as well as the original source of the music tracks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector