Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Part 5, Loveless Street

Hi,

I don’t know if anyone else spotted it, but  right from the first video, I thought Wedges voice in the game was really familiar, but couldn’t quite place where I’d heard it before. It was only in part 4 when he made a reference to needing a quick pick me up, I realised its Badger from the TV series Breaking Bad, I reckon they  got him to add that line in their just because of breaking bad hahaha
Paul Lemm