Re: Creepy Windows 10 surveillance

The podcast is from an old radio show. I downloaded them years ago. The two songs were Rip it Up by Orange Juice, and She blinded me with Science by Thomas Dolby. Both of these are from the 80s, and were hardly massive back then never mind now. I've had these radio shows on my external HDD for maybe 10 years. So it's not paranoia. Those two songs are way too obscure to just pop up for no reason the same day I listen to a radio show from the early 2000s in which both songs are mentioned. Neither of these are my taste, and I hadn't even heard of the orange juice one. I'm not into 80s music. If it had just been one song, I'd put it down to coincidence, but when it happened again, sorry, something is going on here, and it's not related to my browsing habits, or internet activity, it came from listening to those shows on VLC. And out of VLC and Win 10, my money is on win 10.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : colpick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector