Re: UI Screen reader support

@5
Hm, well thats one way of doing it, although I also had a peek at the [Tolk] and [AO2] Source, would including jfwapi still work with later versions of Jaws? Just more curious than anything. Your right that handling screen reader output can be pretty straight forward when you get the COM's sorted in your language of choice, I think its more that people aren't used to working with them directly like that and there isn't alot of examples or documentation about it specifically, especially for beginners. Might be useful to dig into it a bit and make a few documented examples.

As for Tolk, after a commit on febuary 3rd, 2019 a number of scripts and documentation included in the Tolk distro went missing, among other things. From the github it seems they tried to switch over and build everything with NMake, which apparently didn't work out. There were a few fixes after that with the last commit being July 2019 to deploy releases to Github, but the compiled binaries haven't come back up since, maybe they just didn't want to deal with the hassle? I haven't compiled from source so can't comment, but if I had to guess it should be fine.