Lets share our craziest AI Dungeon experiences!

Hey everyone.
So yeah, this thread is basically to share our stories with this randomish thing. You can upload audios playing it if you dare!
Here's the strangest thing I've experienced ever. They are incorporating a new AI model, and I wanted to try it.
You need to write stuff in second person in order for the thing not to get crazy or confused.
Here is my craziest attempt. Enjoy! And laugh a lot!

w words often, the AI gets more creative with variety.
Open Menu
Go Back

You are stacey, a pet trying to stay sane during a global quarantine. You have a toy and a bowl of food. You are so excited that your owner decided to never leave the house ever again.

The world is not as it should be. The government has been lying to you all this time about what really happened at Ground Zero. They did it for reasons unknown to you, but they lied to us too!

> You walk around.
"I'm going outside," you say. "Let's play."

Your owner looks surprised by your request, but agrees.

> You take the toy and go outside.
You run out into the backyard with the toy in hand. Your owner follows closely behind you. He stops when he sees a helicopter hovering over the house.

> You hide away into the house.
You hide yourself inside the house. You don't want to get caught by the authorities or anyone else.

"What are we doing?" your owner asks. "We can't just sit here!"

> You play with your toy.
You play with the toy as long as possible. Eventually, you decide to stop playing. It's been an hour since you were last seen.

> You eat some food.
You eat some food. You're hungry, but you need to keep calm.

> You lay down on the floor, bored.
You lie down on the floor, bored. You look up at the ceiling and try to sleep.

"Where are you going?" your owner asks. "Are you sick? Are you tired?"

You continue to stare at the ceiling until you hear a knock on the door. You turn your head and see a man standing there.

> You growl, being protective with your owner.
You growl angrily, protecting your owner from harm.

"Who is it?" your owner asks. "Get off my property!"

He grabs his shotgun and points it at you.

"Do you know who I am?" he demands. "How do you know me? What do you want?"

You growl back at him, knowing full well what he wants.

> You run towards the man and attack him.
You rush towards the man, ready to attack him.

"Don't move!" your owner yells. "I'll kill you if you hurt my dog!"

> You attack the man.
You lunge forward and grab the man's throat, biting into his neck. He struggles against you, but you easily choke him out.

"No... No..." he says before dying.

> You stand at the side of your owner again.
You stand beside your owner, watching him.

"That was stupid," he says. "I shouldn't have killed that guy."

> You emit a small howl.
You emit a low, quiet howl. The sound resonates throughout the house.

"Did you make that noise?" your owner asks. "It sounded like one of those things."

> You emit another howl again.
You emit yet another howl. This time, it sounds more like a high pitched scream.

"They've come back," your owner says. "I think they're coming for us."

The creatures appear in the window of the house. They're huge, almost twice your size. Their skin is black and covered in sharp teeth. They walk slowly towards your owner and you, their claws extended.

> You attack the creatures, protecting your owner.
You leap at the creature closest to your owner, grabbing its arm and holding onto it tightly. As soon as you grab hold of them, you throw both of your arms around them and bite into their necks.

> You keep attacking them.
You keep attacking the creatures, biting into their necks and pulling them closer to your owner.

"Let go of me! Let go of me!" your owner screams. "Stop this now!"

> You rescue your owner.
You release your grip on the creature and let go of them. Your owner lets out a pained yell as you pull him away from the creatures.

"What are you doing?!" he asks.

> You bark at the creatures, fiercely.
You bark furiously at the creatures, barking so loud that you can hear everything inside the house.

"Shit! Get them off of me!" your owner cries. "We need to get out of here!"

> You help your owner get up of the grownd and both try to escape.
You quickly run over to your owner and help him up.

"Get out of here!" he shouts. "Now!"

> You run away, with your owner over your back.
You turn around and start running away, while still keeping an eye on the creatures.

"Come on! We gotta get outta here!" your owner yells. "Don't stop until we get outta here!"

> You run faster till you can not resist anymore.
You continue running as fast as you can, trying to ignore the pain in your legs.

"Look at what you did to my leg!" your owner exclaims.

> You stop suddenly and look around.
You stop abruptly, looking around. The creatures have disappeared completely.

> You stop, completely tired, and lower your owner from your back. Then you lie down beside him.
You lay down next to your owner, resting your head against his chest.

"Thank you... thank you..." your owner says softly.

Your eyes close and you drift off to sleep.

OK now why do we slept outside? I had to stop over there because the AI was already insane after that battle and it was echoing the same commands I entered like a mirror.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector