Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hay Paul, I know you're probably getting lots more questions about Sable than are showing up on this forum, but please allow me to add one more to the pile, or two.... sorry...
1. regarding the testing build, will basic sounds like footsteps be included with the game?
2. Is it possible to make enemies that walk around and activate random battles when encountered?
Yeah I know, this is probably more akin to a feature request, but I need to know now so I can start planning my little test project, as we only have three weeks, and I need to allow for engine learning time.
Oh and one last thing, I'm guessing that the public testing version won't let anyone share projects, but can we at least record playthroughs as long as we give credit to you guies for the sable engine and give notice that the project was created in a public alpha build?
Okay I'm done.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector