Is star traders still accessible?

I have been playing Star Traders games for a while and I realized that I could not find the first one on the App Store anymore. I am guessing that when you update your phone, apps that are not updated Will not be shown on the App Store. Luckily, I did not delete it from my purchases, and I can still play it. Unfortunately, what this means is that, in a very near update, the app will soon become out of date and the phone will no longer allow me to play it. sure, I could simply not update my phone, but someday, I will have to get a new phone that is up-to-date when this one breaks, and that means that this game will no longer work. However, I have found a few other star traders games on the App Store, but they cost money, and I am not willing to spend my money on something unless I know that it is accessible. Does anybody have any of those games that can tell me if they are accessible or not, or does anybody have an alternative to star traders, something that is very close to it and accessible?