Re: Discord server administration

It's not impossible, but dificult to write something like this. You have a bunch of moderation / mantain bots to choose from etc etc...
If you want to have a discord server withoud messing with this stuff, you can grab a template and run.
If you want to be frustrated with moving roles, proceed big_smile.
The easiest bot to select is MEE6, it's working, it's accessible, and it has some features what other bots haven't, for example leveling system, but it's missing some stuff or they're just for premium.
You can also try dyno, never tested, or Carl bot, advanced but working, I shall give it some more time and test it more.
The most unaccessible part for us are the role management shits, moving roles higher / lover.
I personaly haven't anything against using mouse, so it wasn't that big broblem. I focused on the role, grabbed it with left and moved it where I wanted using my touchpad. If you have an android, it's more efficient doing this on a phone, because you have a much smaller touch screen. Dk how iphone's fighting with discord.
And that's basically all what you need to care about, I gues...
Then you can have fun creating channels, making web-hooks, creating bots etc... big_smile