Re: Battle of the Hunter, 2D endless survival game

I really do not know why it is reading the game as a virus like that. I'm not sure if it is because I have a virus when I distributed it, or if its just BGT flagging it as usual. I will try to get to the bottom of this issue.
Also, version 1.1 should be coming soon attempting to fix some of the bugs that some of you have been having. I have also removed poison status on the meat like you guys asked. I hope this will improve things a little.
Also, I heard someone say that the arrow hit sound was too quiet. There is one there, but the issue is that since the bow and the arrow sound sound so alike, you can barely distinguish that the arrow hit sound even played. I'll be increasing the volume on the arrow hit sound to hopefully make it better, however I don't want to increase it so much that the sound clips. I'll see what I can do.
And lastly, I will be adding health to the fires. To keep the fires up, you will need to craft an axe that will allow you to cut down trees instead of taking fruits from them, and then you can use the resources, such as wood and branches you recieve, to keep the fire going. Otherwise you'll have to remake the fire again.
I hope all this can come by version 1.2, but for now, 1.1 will fix, or attempt to fix, some issues.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector