Re: Lets share our craziest AI Dungeon experiences!

just letting you know that this is one of my ealier stories that I did with dictation so there are some issues with it, but this one is pretty fun. And I thought I'd share it with you. I just cut and pasted the page.

also, this was made back in January and there is a huge chunk of blank space at the bottom. Just use your navigation keys to move on after that.

My Stuff