Re: idiotic sandbox is out!

Here are some suggestions. Do note that it's not a most, it's a request, so... take them or drop them, I'll keep loving the project anyways.
Add taunt sounds. I have royalty free voices, so if you need those taunts, feel free to leave an email and I'l give them to you.
Add more surfaces. I do have lots of steps as well so if you run out of sounds you can punch me in the face. Actually you shouldn't, because I would most likely return the punch, but... you got what I tried to say didn't you?
Add wall bumps. Sometimes there's a lot of conmotion and bangs here and there and I do not know when do I hit a wall or not.
Add death sounds, more hit sounds and bodyfalls. That would rock!
Add the posivility to create custom enemies or environments, it would certainly rock!
Add the posivility as a player to be an idiot and enter in the rage killing idiot thingy as well. Do you imagine it?
And... Basically that, I guess. Hope it helps!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector