Big-ass spoiler warning: Mortal Kombat 11 aftermath discussion

Firstly, if you have not played mk11 and finished the story, konsider this an official spoiler warning. If you have, or just aren't bothered, please kontinue onto the discussion below.

First of all, here is the full 6 minute story and dlc trailor.

We have seen what happened in the old timeline!

We have seen what happened in the new timeline!

We have seen what happens when both the old and new timeline klash!

And now,  3 Period

Everything, is up in the air!

So, what are your thoughts and predictions? Are you excited about what's ahead? As an mk fan, I have not been this hyped about the direction the story will take since armageddon, because I have no idea what's koming!

Also, for those interested, the dlc will be released on the 26th of may 2020. If you have the game and first season pass, it will be $39.99. If you have the game but not the pass, you kan buy the pass and aftermath bundle for $49.99. If you dont have either, you will be able to purchase the whole package for $59.99.

Sound off with your thoughts below!

Its kombat time!