Re: I'm thinking of starting a blog called Brads magnet fun.

You could do reviews as well, and links to different magnet thingies. For instance, I have the ball of whacks.

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Whack-C … 0911121013

I also have whatever the other two are called that form hollow balls, one has shorter x-shaped pieces and one has sort of y-shaped pieces with a straight segment in the middle. I also have some of the little balls, I forget which ones, like Nano Dots but some other brand. I don't know of any others, so it could be cool to find out what else might be out there that I don't know about.

I suck at building things generally, e.g. at stuff like Lego, but I like magnets. So at least if I don't end up building anything cool, I've got magnets to mess around with anyway.