Re: Don't upgrade to NVDA 2020.1 if you use discord

So I started writing this huge wall of text about how it is truly broken and I even found a workaround... only to realise it's not actually too bad, it just behaves differently.

A recent change in NVDA 2020.1 is that it now reports selected items of a list box while you're in browse mode, I guess this also effects trees. The result of this in Discord is that, instead of focusing the tree, NVDA now focuses its first item. So as soon as you arrow onto the server tree, your focus will be on the first server entry, so instead of pressing enter like before, just go turn off browse mode with NVDA+Space, and then you should be able to arrow through all your servers just like before. The one quirk I noticed with this is that it always focuses the first server instead of the one you were on, though it may have very well been like this before and I forgot. Anyway, hopefully this should get you going again

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector