Re: league of legends something kind of accessible!

azure wrote:

anyway, i don't care. I am only responsible for bringing the information. the topic may even be useless,

moreover, I think my English was poorly written so.
all menus are also accessible. only when it enters the match that inaccessibility comes.

then people will say, this comment was also useless, in fact this information is better than having nothing.
blind people who want more and more, having already given an arm: 1
and want a whole body
note
that the comment above was a popular saying.

Ok dude, let's stop with this playground already. Understand it is pointless refering to blind people like you did inside a community full of people with years of knowledge.
And there's no point on giving an information so relevant that i'm already imagining myself downloading the game and navigating through the menus happyly because it isn't playable at all.
I could have posted here when i've managed to read some Chrono Trigger's dialogues saying: look guys, it is accessible, but beware when starting the game, because you can walk around and appreciate the background music. It is better than nothing, don't you think?