Re: Looking for some recommendations on Usb/XLR microphones

Mixer and audio interface are, yo uwould think, similar in part. What gives them a stark difference in Focusrights requiring the control software to be used, which defeats the purpose of discrete audio adjustments from an accessibility perspective. The motu m2 that DGlex recommended does not suffer that deficiency (gave it a look, only problem being it doesn't have any stereo-in pairs like my current zenix q802 does, and the ones that do are more pricy for less inputs. Better still it's something I will definitely keep tabs on, considering they're highly regarded by Sweetwater as was the q802 I purchased. I can definitely appreciate the m2 being bus-powered though, something I can actually take advantage of as my system does have a usb 3.1 type-C port.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector