Re: Key for the free abandonware game self destruct x site interactive?

Hi.
I could be wrong, but as far as I know, it is not possible for the game to work on operating systems newer than xp. I too have not been able to get it to work on newer windows versions, which is a real pain because I am starting to use xp less and less.