Re: Sable Alpha is here!–free to download for Public alpha testing!

I still haven't quite got the stair thing sorted out. As I said I was in the main character's house or the inn, either of which I planned on having second stories. But when I went to the spot where I wanted to place the stairs, I'd go to create door/transition, then name it Stairs. It asked for description and I left it blank. But then instead of being able to hit U to have it go to the second story of the building which is what I wanted, it wanted the map which would put me outside the inn or the character's house. So my character climbed up through a hole in the roof LOL. As for the quest, it was sort of a beginner level quest where the daughter would be found in the town but I might have to talk to, say the shopkeeper, who might then direct me to the inn where the daughter was having a few drinks. So then you'd have to go to the inn where the daughter would appear after meeting these conditions. I was also trying to figure out how to set the additional characters' classes since as the game opens you'd only have the main character Luke, who'd be my Mage. But Samantha, the daughter you had to locate, would be a cleric. I suppose I'd just have to wait till after Samantha joined the party.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : deathtime via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector