Re: Thoughts about the new immersive Audio RPG - The Cursed Painting

Xvordan wrote:

Hi. First and foremost, I'm loving the game. I do wish the audio could be mixed based on whether or not you're using ranged, melee, or magic book, but I understand how tedious that might be.
I do have a question about death rewind, though. When you die and the game turns back pages, it doesn't reset you to the health at that rewound state. Is this intentional?

Kai

Hi,
We're happy that you like the game!
And yes, the health is not supposed to reset. You're simply alive again, not fully healed. Hope this helps!

/Cornelia
Wanderword