Re: Discworld Mud

Thanks for doing what I have been meaning to do but was too lazy to do it, LOL. Indeed the mud can be daunting to a newbie, what with the complexity of mechanics and the large areas. I would have given up on  the first day if it weren't for his plugins. At times I feel like Things have been made too easy for us with those plugins, especially the mapper one. It is definitely worth checking out, for the great work that quow has put into this plugins if nothing else.
I'm not playing very frequently these days, but in case if you ever felt like too much of a noob there, feel free to compare yourself to neodin to feel better about yourselves tongue

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : goran via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector