Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

nyanchan wrote:

@2936
If memory serves correct, I wrote there that it was still locked.

ah OK, I just saw a post from way back but I didn't think the answer was referring to this as well. Since the game text is not translated that also confuses a bit, but its all clear now.
I also found a bug. I completed the adventure using a brand new save file but in stage 24-4 the previous stages are not getting locked. Also, the a key still apparently works outside of the game.