Re: who is playing road to rage?

there is not a new version. That message is because the site dragonapps.org is completely down now, and no files remain, so the game thinks that there is a new version for some reason. I do have the offline version, but can be found at www.agarchive.net. And i'm glad I could be of any help. Remember, to know when people play, the skype group in the top post is a very good way. We mannaged to get like 5 people on one server before people started to report lag so we started switching and confusion broke out. However, we stick to 3 servers, and if you ask witch one is primarly used by the group, just ask. but it'll either be the folllowing.
* christopherw.me ports 5678
* vlad-c-productions.net ports 6790
idt-group.ir ports 11232

Have fun playing with your friends.
Note: the developer of rtr, gorthalon, is not in the skype group, and therefore will not respond to messages in the group about if the game will be updated, or  main server hosted. Also, for anyone who will join the group and go off topic and ask questions about firefight coming back, you'll get the same question from everyone in the group so i'm putting it here. It won't.
SOrry, just saying that because its already  happened like 3 times today! :d

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector