Anyone no longer able to rite-click in Discord?

Pretty simple and quick question. I was able to rite-click on Mac OS with VO+shift+m, and the methods described on Windows for some reason isn't working for me anymore. Has anyone figured anything out? I can't access my server settings anymore and it's rather frustrating.
Also, while I'm here, the layout of the forum is different on my laptop for some reason, even though I use Firefox on both desktop and laptop. Instead of the forum home page being at the top, it starts with index. It also doesn't show certain things about the users anymore. Is there a way to switch it back to the normal layout that I missing?
THANKS