Re: Horror Podcast Recommendation: The Magnus Archives

@Jayde: Glad you're enjoying it so far. Episode 5 is indeed a rather odd one. The one that really got me interested was episode 4, Page Turner. Something about spooky books and a mysterious library just sounded fascinating I guess.

@Targor: You will not be disappointed with season 5 (at least I highly doubt it if you've stuck around for the first four seasons). Episode 167 was just released this week, so we're making good progress. I assume there will be a mid-season break like with the last two seasons though, perfect time to binge the first half.