Re: Google Meet/secure alternative to Zoom

Hy!
I never used meet before and, thankfully, I don't have to. Due to the zoom problems with security, I'll run away from it as far and wide as possible, so no, thanks!
at school, we use MS teams. I think it could be a milion times worse, but the interface is still horible as hell and heaven combined, so not very plezent to use. enough about my preferences and opinions, I want to know, what do you guys think about teams?
Because some people had problems with teams, my school seems to want to switch to discord. The app is great and everything, but how practical is it for this kind of thing, besides gaming? would it be able to emulate, if not natively have, features of microsoft teams like assignments, handing date, whatever? should I back this switch effort?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector