Re: Sable Alpha is here!–free to download for Public alpha testing!

Hey @lemm, thanks for your response.
I'm still having issues with the monk being insanely over powered. When he does hit, it's an instant kill. I've even tried making another map with the same abilities. At first, when I switch the dice of unarmed from 1d6 to 1d10, his attack changes to something like 2 and 32, with an average of 17. This is at level 1. So that's a little strong, but nothing crazy like that numbers I've seen, right? Then I went and created some weapons and gear for the rest of the party. The weapons are all 1d4 and 1d6, with no other effects to stats, health, etc. One sword does have an accuracy bonus of 1, but that's it. In terms of the gear everyone, including the monk, is wearing, it's a Leather Jerkin with an armor rating of 2 and an evade of 1, a pair of sturdy leather boots with an armor rating of 1 and stamina plus 1, and a Traveling cloak with an armor rating of 1. So over all, the monk has 1 accuracy, 4 armor, and 15 evade. And now, all of a sudden, his unarmed damage ranges from 4 to 144, with an average of 144. The only thing I can think of is that unarmed damage is calculated in another way? I'm not sure what to do here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tech Geek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tech Geek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tech Geek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector