Re: buying a new computer soon, suggestions

Gonna just post my $0.02 here, didn't read all the posts yet. But do not, and I repeat, do not get a laptop (especially if it's not upgradable) with only 4 gb. Don't do it. Chrome will eat your RAM like I'm sure my ass will eat once this damn lockdown gets lifted. 8 GB is eehhhhh but pushing it. If you can 16 gb minimum. The ryzen CPUs are great and I've heard nothing bad about them, but I've never used them in a laptop. Just have a 2700 in my desktop rig. If you're gonna have an xbox for the mainstream games, then that $1000 laptop will be more than just fine for you I'm sure. But make sure you check to make sure if any parts are user-replaceable, because that can determine how long you can use that machine for the foreseeable future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector