Re: Sorting games by favourites

black_mana wrote:

i think he means the game rading or something  like 5 stars, 4 stars, 3  etc

Yes, I thin something, like this.
I have noticed, that one site to rate games for the blind is nolonger updated and Audiogames.net has a biggest database of games for the blind.
So, due to this It will be good to sort those games by tfavorite factor, or create something here for rating, but I know, that It'll be long work to apply on every game in database.
I thought on create a specific survey or form to know, which game is mostly playable.