dragon pong league, idea

hi all!
lately, me and my friend have been playing dragon pong to pass some time during lockdown. I thought it would be  great if we could get some more players involved so we could start up a league of some sorts!
unfortunately, dragon pong requires port forwarding to work propperly, and although it worked in the past, we weren't able to get it to work with hemachi this time round. though I could start a top speed server just fine. The point is, if you know how to port forward, or know your hemachi works. feel free to join us. I have created a whatsapp group to discuss ideas on structure etc. Unfortunately, if you can't port forward or can't use hemachi, you won't be able to participate, unless we go for a tournament style affair rather than a league where everyone plays everyone.
either way,  this is the group link for whatsapp.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXYpi5OSEzLHh1JLc0oGTF
my name is rob, come join, let's make friends and play some pong!