Re: demonstrationofsable engine, the road to unknown, a zombie survival rg

Hey. I'm glad to see that you are continuing this project. I'd love to hear any new recordings you might do for updates to the game. Also, is there any way I could get an mp3 of the demonstration you posted in the first post on youTube? Thanks a lot. I do really enjoy that game. It has a very very closeness to We're Alive. I love that.