Re: guyde for killing the magical ball in bk 3

ficho wrote:

posts 15 and 16 have same content. can you delete one?

Yes, done that. But just some helpful advice, not everyone is a spammer, just ask or remind someone if there is a double post, especially if they don't initially see that there are double. I wasn't trying to spam, didn't even see the second post had been posted at first. I am not sure how 2 of the same posts got there, as I'd only posted once. Maybe somehow the computer posted twice, or posted that second one later or something. Thanks for letting me know. big_smile
Also, another tip. If you want to try to avoid the magical ball without needing another one on exciting or once you beat normal mode, you can also hook up a little. When he follows you, and does the fireballs, you hook up or down. You can also try hooking up all the way and go down when he does the fire, but you'd have to see which method works best for you. Hope this helps.

PS. It may take trial and error, however. This is just part of a strategy I tried, once I was on exciting mode.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector