Re: BGT Important Update

hello friends.
First, I am not one of those people who have cracks Gustra them to the world. But remember that at one time I used BGT1.2 without paying anything, without the ability to compile my scripts. But it was because he had no money to pay, and it took me two years to save enough money to buy the unlimited pro. So we were not expecting or free things free before buying, but some of our community and we did not have enough money that it requires to buy, in my case, BGT. When I asked Philip if it was true what he said in the forum, said: Absolutely! but still I kept wanting to buy it, even knowing that havia been liverado. I feel very sad about that, but at the same time, very annoying comments Orn, or Kai was saying that most of the community expects even free stuff instead of buying them. This is my opinion. Thank you, and goodbye.

suertee if you expect to have in life:
studies, as if you were to live forever.
live as if you will die tomorrow.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector