Re: Playable PSP/Vita games for a totally blind person?

oh fantastic!  I wonder if there any other sidescrollers like this that are playable. Really gives me an arcade feel, naturally as these were there originally.  Wish I had been able to play these with friends, I get the feeling we'd have had a hilarious time if we had, with all the crazy enemies, transforming, that sorta thing.  Thanks again.  as an aside, think I'm going to get dark resurrection as well.  was considering normal five, but dr has armor king.  I love armor king.  plus extra modes that are actually playable.  smile