Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

I'm not comparing apples to oranges. I'm saying that people are overreacting. JAide literally said that he stopped playing CP and AA because they use pirated assets. These are the most ridiculous claims ever. IT's not like the cops are going to go after him because he is playing an audiogame that no one in the wider sighted world knows about. If he had child porn and was posting on youtube, now that would be different. But we are talking about an audiogame that is largely unknown to most people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector