Re: I have a mac vm?

Liam also found the clause in the mac license agreement that specifically states the only conditions in which a virtualized Mac is allowed, conditions to which windows pc was definitely not listed.
This is unnecessary panic. Virtual machine discussions are not going to start getting banned left and right. This is only distribution of Mac virtual machines, and in Windows 7's case, distribution of already-activated virtual machines of it, which as far as I know isn't actually being done.
As an aside, we'll get nowhere in terms of accessibility improvement if we stay hung up on Windows 7 and don't move onto the operating system that is getting more accessibility improvements than ever. Freaking let it die, people. There's nothing nostalgic about it like there is with Windows xp, and you can get damn near literally every nostalgic element (including the start menu, parts of explorer, the sounds, and the voices) on Windows 10 just fine, and virtualizing xp is quite necessary considering running older games and such. But I digress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector