Re: dragon pong league, idea

i wiwsh he would redo many things, dragonpoing being one of them. this might just be a only me issue, but i noticed there is no panning, so unless it bounces off the wall, you can't tell where the ball is. I agree, centrla server would be nice. I also wisih he would redo how sounds play in rtr as well as some of the fantom beacon errors i get where a beacon exists for only me, but the person is really like behind me or on the other half of ht emap.