A weerd problem with blutooth headphones

Hi,
This problem started a few days ago. I was going to join a meeting on google meet but as soon as I reached that page, NVDA stopped speaking. When I joined the call, I could only hear whatever people were saying and not my screen reader. Is there any solution to this? Even JAWS wouldn't work.
I even tried desconnecting and connecting again. When I closed that page on which the meeting was going on, I was able to hear the screen reader again.
One last thing, while on the call, I tried playing some music, I didn't even hear that.