Re: Battle of the Hunter, 2D endless survival game

@tunmi13, I am liking the sound of the 1.2 changes and look forward to seeing the releasee, in particular, those ammo options will change the game up a bit I think, since at the moment the revolve is too destructive.
Also I like the idea of being able to build renewable resources with what we gather in the wild, and maybe later buildings too.
One idea to solve the difficulty problem, might be to either increase animal spawn rate, or have players choose to venture into different areas with different levels of challenge or to get more items.
I don't mean extra exits on the map or the like, I just mean when you begin the game you can decide which area to play in, for example, maybe there could be a swamp map with higher animal spawn rate (plus maybe nastier animals like alligators and snakes), but which has herbs to gather needed for healing items.
Or perhaps there could be a planes map, with more lions and grass but less wood, or maybe a rainforest map with lots of wood, and fewer animals, but you get thirstier quicker.

Either way, looking forard t
I still seem to have 1.1 at the moment, so I take it 1.2 is in the pipe line, but keep it going, this game is still great and has awesome potential.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector