What should I do?

Hi.
So I have a 2 TB Seegate external harddrive that is making a beeping noise whenever plugged into my computer, and the computer doesn't even recognize that the drive is there. From research I've done, I've come to the conclusion that the heads are stuck. Ultimately, my question is this.
For anyone who has experienced this, what is your recommendation? Should I take it in somewhere to be repaired? Or would it be more feasible to just get a new drive altogether?
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector